Friday, March 8, 2013

Secret Clinical Strength Response


I've been wearing my Secret Clinical Strength Response deodorant that I received complimentary* from Influenster to review!

Its been amazing, it smells extremely fresh & has protected me throughout the whole day! I'm really glad I had a chance to try & review this product. I have days where I persperate more then others. My job keeps me very busy & running up/down all day! I also have loved using this through my morning jogs; keeps me dry & fresh!

I would definitely buy this in the future, its well worth the price & doesn't leave my underarms cakey feeling as others do.

Visit their site by clicking this link:
Or copy & paste the link below!
http://www.secret.com/clinical-deodorant



- Mary


*This product & others were complimentary from Influenster for my own personal review.

No comments:

Post a Comment